View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default four year old with head injury

In June 2011 my four year old decided to jump off my laundry basket which was on my bed onto a bean bag, he missed the bean bag a fell head first onto our cement floor. He was knocked out at the time for about two minutes, we rushed him to the hospital where he was examined by a doctor he also had a ct scan and xrays done. there was nothing found the doctor admitted him for the night as he refused to wake up. At 4am the next morning he woke up like nothing happened, he had no memory of what had happened to him. About three weeks later we noticed his behavior had changed he started to tweek and he is sensitive to certain sounds and noises he also cant have any tags on his clothing. I asked his doctor they said there was nothing wrong. I had him tested by the school and they said he showing very early signs of ADHD. Before the head injury he wasn't like this. Now september 2012 hes very hyper he cant sit still hes very moody and whines at every little thing, he doesn't sleep well at night and he forgets simple things like we had to teach him how to bathe himself again and he cant brush his own teeth. Im very fustrated with the doctors not giving me any direction on this subject so now Im doing my own research on this matter.
thanks
head injury is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote