Thread: Hard to drive
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mrs D-I read a post of yours several weeks ago (?) that suggested using SlowMag. Purchased some at Walmart and take daily (was surpised at the $$-another other brand to recommend-even through mail?). Also started taking B12 from Jarrrow several months ago. Back maybe 4/5 years ago, had vit D tested and came back with <10. Started taking the 50,000 units 1/wk for a month but never had any followup (kaiser). Continued testing by new rhemo showed it up to about 15. Given another month treatment. Year latter still in 20's. Figured out that need to take daily. I take 10,000 units D3 daily. Am followed by my hormone Dr. every 6 months. Was still low in dec and had it upped to 15k. Went back to 10k during summer. Last results were in the 60's (and I get the D3 at Walmart-5k units-I remember someone asking about quality of Walmart supplements and this one does work and for a really good price). Have not been able to find Magnesium lotion anywhere! Would diluting epsom salts in regular lotion have the same effect? Just reaching for anything that would help....

Thanks for the replies everyone!

J
judiesva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote