Thread: Hard to drive
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I have been driving for years and years - since I was young and that's a long time ago. I have no trouble driving and never had trouble driving. CMT symptoms did not come along til in my 50's and then not much at all for many years. I know where my feet are - can feel as they are not numb. I don't have to look to see where my feet are as some people do. If you have to look to see where your feet are then it seems to me that hand controls are in order to drive safely. I've heard of people using a map light in order to see where their feet are. That certainly isn't safe. And this happens for anyone who has numb feet, can't feel, etc. not just someone who has CMT. And I am not on any kind of medication whatsoever. No pills of any kind including supplements.

There are many, many types of hereditary diseases not just CMT. I wasn't suggesting that you have CMT. Hopefully you will find an answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."

Last edited by Kitt; 09-11-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote