View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNagain View Post
betsey2u,

Welcome to NT. I understand why you are here.

I noticed that your fall had an unusual cause- not just off balance or that you missed a step, but the buzzing in your foot. Is that right?

Also, the feeling of water drops on your back.

Along w buzzing feet and neck- I do think there is enough to have another opinion of what is going on. And as long as I was getting a second opinion, I would make it a neurologist.

In the meantime, I would share everything with my Primary if that is easily done. I also recommend keeping a symptom journal. Just write down the date and what you are feeling physically that day and any circumstances that are relevant. I also add the day's weather (temp).

You can have a myriad of symptoms originating from your spinal cord so the ortho might have seen this many, many times but it wouldn't hurt to keep some notes.

I hope you get feeling better,

ANN
I think I better start keeping notes. The buzzing is mostly in both legs/feet /buttocks and sometimes hands. In the back after I take a shower and I have had it in my teeth also! Which is kinda scary. Last few therapy sessions they used the tens unit on me and I loved it. Now today I am noticing the effects arent lasting as long and I should keep moving or exercise/stretch. I was just wondering if these are signs of ms and if people with ms have thier pains go away on thier own or not or if it is constant.
thanks for your input.
betsey2u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (09-11-2012), ginnie (09-14-2012)