View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi, everyone. I wrote a long while ago for the funtional capacity eval well that test was okay. I had to have someone with me, and they had to tell the guy that I saw how I am daily. Its really hard for me to speak, I mean somedays which are not many at all I can talk but only for a little while then my voice is gone again. but they had me do that screw the bolts thing, i could not do it long at all. had to hold my hand in the air and screw the bolts in...got really weak and could not finish it. also they had me bend down and stand up, now he only made me do it once. never could do it repetitive nor on days that I am so weak.
The next day I had a pysc exam. that was just stupid, but that day my speech was not too too bad. I mean like you all know MG varies, and in my case most days I cannot speak without it sounding like gibberish, chipmunks that one can barely understand. Still waiting months later for the determination for SSDI and so running out of money because I cant work.
its scary and stressful. Anyone else having problems with money and getting help for this disease?
huntress is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote