View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:54 AM
luduplo

luduplo

Default can't distinguish between allergy and concussion symptoms

It's really playing on my mind that I might have caused myself yet another injury. I'm feeling a little better day by day, but I think what I'm really suffering from are allergies, because my eyes are still so irritated and I have other sinus type things.

I'm also suffering from no other concussion symptoms apart from (tired eyes) and just feeling kind of 'hungover'. I don't really know what a hangover feels like, but it's how I describe this feeling, or I just don't feel awake, or half asleep with a heavy head? I know this kind of fatigue feeling is also caused by allergies though.

Can someone please help me distinguish between allergies and concussion, because all this came after I hit my head, and it's been a really bad week for me so far, whether it's coincidence or not.

I never seem to get allergies, but it is Spring in Australia, and hay fever warnings have been on the news, so it makes a bit of sense.

Going to see if I can get some kind of confirmation of what's wrong with me from my doctor tomorrow.

Thank you for your thoughts.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote