View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, first, reading here is on my plate... and giving hugs of support to all of us

Wren, I re-read what you wrote above... you crack me up , a second time!

Abbie, you "sound" like you are in good spirits this days... you've had a rough year and you keep picking yourself up and you get out the door! We all know its not easy.

(((Goofy))) ... what can I say except I think about your often... and I wonder how strong and full of courage you are as you battle your demons. I hope you have been able to keep singing

Alffeee... another family mountain for you to climb... wounds will be open and raw.... Stay strong, my friend, and talk with us if you need to.

The book I reserved at the library is in... I'll pick it up on my way to my merchandising job this afternoon.

I'm tempted to start marketing my knitting/crocheting creations... been researching and procrastinating for almost a year now. When I procrastinate, I put everything aside.... the last thing I started to make was in June - I finally picked it up last week and finished some cute baby hats (gifts) and a cloche for Grand-Addy (see pic).

Its never too late to live your passion... I also have 3 music/photo video montages to put together (paying jobs!!!) - a wedding, an anniversary and a 40th birthday! whoooo hooooo
Attached Thumbnails
What's on your plate?-cloche-1b-jpg  
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-12-2012), Alffe (09-12-2012), barbo (09-12-2012), Lara (09-28-2012)