Thread: Tired Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning, Got a kid home sick with me today so my day will be filled with "mama can ya bring me _ _ _ _ " all day long Plus hubby doesn't go in till 5 today so my day is shot. I really do enjoy my time when they are all out of the house.

I am going to get out there on the treadmill and escape for a while. The wind has finally died down some.

Billie I was watching antiques roadshow on tv last night and there was this doll that was 39 inches tall and it was worth over 3000.00 bucks. It was an old one but can't remember how old. I was thinking of you when they put that big doll up there.

Wendy, I hate it when our animals are on a different schedule also. Makes you want to go wake them up when they are sleeping all day.

Alffe, Laying on the grass on a sunny day does sound like fun. Maybe we should all take a nap in the dandelions

Well I am eating my banana and I am going to put my shoes on and go for a walk. See ya later gators...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote