View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can't offer as much help as the others here, just wanted to add that unless your B12 levels are HIGH then I would consider taking B12. Nothing in the "normal" ranges are normal, and my B12 is off the chart high and I still take B12 cuz it helps.

My personal best advice, don't just accept anything, but research everything out, everything. Test results...look them up YOURSELF. Don't trust the word of the dr that its "normal". Research every drug, every disease, every lead.

NOBODY cares about your health as much as YOU.

I have fired 2 doctors. Yes, fired. I consider them my employee and if I am not satisfied, I leave, hence they are fired. My first dr got very testy when I questioned him on a blood pressure drug. He was giving me a very new drug and I didn't want it. He got mad, I fired him.

My second dr was great until we discovered I am HypoThyroid and she prescribed synthetic hormones, the standard drug of choice, the "normal" drug used. I didn't want it, I wanted to try desicated natural thyroid. She refused. I left, fired her and found a new dr.

My point is, you have to fight for yourself. Iam sure as a trainer you know what it means to focus and fight...well now you have to focus and fight for your health. Take charge. The internet is at your fingertips, don't just be drug along by a doctor, but be the leader. Ask the questions, read the results YOUSELF.

I am getting better everyday, thanks to MY determination, and places like this forum with amazing help. Benfontiamine has become a MIRACLE for me and healed me of feet burning, and no doctor told me that, I had to find that out for myself, here on this forum and other places.

We need doctors. I believe in them. I go to them. I have simply altered my thinking about them. Since deciding I am their boss and I am in charge of my body, my treatment, my testing and results, I have a much better result and have found a dr who is willing to work ALONG SIDE ME.

I encourage you to keep fighting the good fight and don't give up and remember...YOU ARE THE BOSS.

good luck
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote