Thread: Tired Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just realized today is Tuesday. Can't seem to remember what day it is anymore and forgot to mark the day of for yesterday.

Wendy, Zoe kept me up all night onc ...made we stay up with her, so I feel for you! How about if you set up a web cam on your torties so we could see them...I found a site for baby eagles..think maybe it came from our forum???
I love torties even though I don't have one I think they would be great fun!

Alffie, awwww, how kind of you! What a sweet way for the Lady to have some fun. My son used to fall out of the tree(just for fun) to scare people...caused a neighbor to call and ask if he was playing or really hurt! No..he was just a RASCAL!

Billie, nothing anyone says is boring my friend. So glad we got to talk last night and so embarrased I fell asleep talking..must have been the ambien.. I had a eating episode too I think???? Slept on the couch until 5 am till hubby found me. I feel lighter in spirit today yet dizzy. I got to quit the booze!!!! LOL

Sue, sorry your child is sick and even more sorry you have to work so hard...I remember those days and goodness it was Mama this or I didn't do it! Oh forgot..Idunno! Hubby's home are a different story. LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Tired Tuesday-gayaskermie-jpg  
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote