View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default how do we enlarge the protocol thumbnails?

sorry to be such a technological idiot, but how do I get this enlarged so that I can see it? thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stos2 View Post
Thanks Marc, I am truly lucky he does it with a smile too and never complains .
Ando and James of Ando and Aston are really masters at this and so knowlegeable and so thorough. I haven't come across anyone like them in my TOS journey till now. I was really like wow!

I am so glad I found Ando and Aston thru your postings, Marc. I would not be heading towards a full recovery without them. I am blessed for having friends like you on the forum.
Great find Marc, little did you know you were touching lives by posting such detail on your thread on the forum.

For those of you that need the pdf on Ando's "Functional approach to TOS", you can send a PM to Marc (nospam) or me (stos2) or jkl626 with your email address and we can send you an attachment. You can show your physical therapists if they are interested.

The Hopkins TOS protocol looks good too. I think for both, one has to find a good PT to be able to implement it, being careful it does not "exacerbate symptoms" as chroma put it. PROBABLY THE MOST IMP THING TO REMEMBER AT ALL TIMES !
Iris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote