View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Chapter VI: trying to find help elsewhere.

So, poor Bo decided to call a private detective to try and get to the bottom of what was going on. The private detective repeated the same steps the police did.

Look, he said, you have a perfect number of Ao's, no one is missing. I have checked a few times and I know for sure. Also, he said they receive the pieces of paper in a timely manner. No problem with that either.

Then what is going on? Bo asked being on the verge of despair. What happened to my nice little factory.

Don't worry, the private detective said. I will keep on working on this until we understand. Would it be OK if I go and interview you Ao's? he asked.

Sure, Bo said, and wondered why the police didn't think of doing the same.

The next day, the private detective walked into Jo's office and said- I have bad news for you. What is it? Bo asked? Any news bad or good is better than not knowing what is going on.

Well, the detective said- Some of your Ao's seemed to have lost their ability to give proper orders to the Co's. instead of giving their orders they start screaming at them. So, you have a proper number of Ao's but they have gone bezerk. It seems like the aliens instead of abducting them are making them behave in a very weird way.

Now, Bo understood why what worked for Jo, didn't work so well for him. The longer lasting magic pieces of paper would sometimes reach the healthy Ao's (and then everything worked well), but sometimes they reached the alien-effected Ao's and then it created even more chaos.

What can be done? he asked the private detective. Well, we could still try using the weapon against aliens, but I am afraid it will not work as well, because those are much more sophisticated aliens than the ones Jo had. They are much better in disguising themselves.

Last edited by alice md; 09-14-2012 at 03:19 AM.
alice md is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rach73 (09-17-2012)