View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hamstring leg pain - ish

Just wondering if you are feeling better - and if you were able to determine what was going on with you?

I am having same issues and have no idea what to do.

I am seeing a neurologist, a physical therapist, and orthopedist etc and pain management doctor - but none can attribute reasons for the tremors in my arms and the most upsetting to me is my legs...(I have abnormal brain, neck and spinal MRI's, abnormal EMGs etc but nothing that points to current leg issues and tremors and vision loss in one eye according to multiple doctors)

I am a daily athlete and when you are an athlete you know when something is amiss with your nerves and muscles - when you cannot recover from a workout and when you are down for three days and cannot bear weight from a short workout....

I have the crazy eletrical-buzzing - like throbbing pain or vibrations in legs - and severe pain if I am up on them for more than one hour anytime of the day - they are swollen and laying down for about one hour helps....

But trying to walk is ridiculous - I look like am drunk - like someone is holding onto my thighs to prevent me from walking....so weird.

Please let me know if you came to any conclusions and I will check back later.
thinkitdoit7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
WiggyAnn (01-30-2013)