View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have had a (large chronic) subdural hematoma before and I need to know a few things

On the most part I feel fine, but at the almost back of my head on my shunt site I have incredible head pressure its so bad it hurts to touch the skin lightly. (Liz, this is also the spot I was concerned about in our back and fourth e-mails.)

Thinking about it, I did think I just slept on my neck wrong . (I sleep on my left hand side oppisite of my shunt.)

I don't know anything about hematomas, all I know is that back in 1999 I was diagnosed as to having a "large chronic" subdural hematoma.

I am writing this because I have had one and it might actually be located in the area of the first one becase (I think, I can't tell, but I am pretty positive) that it's in the area of the last one I had because there is a scar in such a rondom place.

It feels like somehow got a bruise on the inside of my head, but I know I didn't.

I am sorry if this is a repeate of last night. I looked for it today and I couldn't find it.

Right now, I have a "low grade" (a "1" on a scale of one to ten) headache. I have been streaching out to try to "kink" it out. Not working. (No hands, just a lit of persise squirming. (?).

Can someone describe the feel of what one feels like, please. I don't want to live on pain killers today.
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote