View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 09:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

oh man...sorry to hear that!...I didnt have to have a patch as my headache wasnt severe and went away on its own... that is just awful....but i have been doing my homework now and it may be to late, but I am finding out what happened to me!... I dont know what germs or infections ginnie was mentioning, but steroids alone do make your immune system weaken.... I know my cord was hit, just because of the way it felt and the pain I had when the needle was inserted....What I want to know is why didnt my doctor inject the contrast? after I was crying and sobbing he still continued and injected the steroid, but in his report he doesnt say anything about injecting the contrast, but in my pharmacy report, contrast was ordered...Did he not inject the contrast bc he knew he hit my cord? The nurses notes also only list the depo medrol and numbing medication as the medications administered...this leads me to believe that he knew he hit my cord and that is why he didnt inject the contrast, instead he injected half the depo medrol and then withdrew the needle and re inserted it into my c67 and injected the rest... What does everyone think???? why would a doctor not inject the contrast that he pre-ordered from the pharmacy?
hmarie18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote