Thread: Tired Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

Greetings and salutations all! I am enjoying my company this week. My sister-in-law and I have sore jaws from talking so much! Unfortunately, my pain has not been cooperating at night so sleep has been terrible. I will sleep when they leave tomorrow.

I had my first "Horizontal Therapy" session yesterday. (A high volume electromagnetic type of thing. Supposed to re-educate the nerves to behave themselves!) I enjoyed it and felt no pain when I was finished. It was only when I laid down and tried to sleep that the pain kicked in. I have 6 more treatments to go but I think it will be helpful.

Billie - are you planning on building a new wing onto your home for all these new members of your household? Maybe you should look for a doll museum to buy or start one yourself. Your "finds" are beautiful. What a fun hobby.

Froglady is not the only one who forgets what day it is. Nancylady forgets as well! Forgets what time, too. Duh.

Sue - So sorry about your sick one. He sounds a lot like my DH. "Honey, will you get me a beer?" Ha Ha

Alffe, you pick the lawn and I come and join you. We can look at the clouds and see what shapes or objects they form.

Shelly - My DH was in sales and I hated it when he was gone. Every noise in the house sounded ominous. Hang in there honey, it will go by fast.

Wendy - hope you get some sleep tonight. How do you learn to talk tortoise?? If you could talk to them, they would obey you better.

To everyone else, have a great evening!
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote