View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Cat's Claw is a very good herb that I take occasionally. Was just given a bulk pound of it , and another of horsetail herb by a friend. Usually thsomethiing unexpected like this means it is very important. She had perchased extra just to share.
Cats Claw is something you can buy in capsules and just follow the bottle instructions.
Using bulk it needs put into water and brought to a boil and simmered at least 20 minutes/covered , then strained . Usually 2 teaspoons per cup of water is a general rule for most herbs which are leaves and flowers (areial parts) for steeping. For things like roots and barks that have to be simmered/ covered generally you use about twice as much water because of evaporation. Then I divide it and drink 1/2 in morning and evening.. If your body reacts favorably..then slowly increase . RESEARCH..FullyCat's Claw it is good for many things...but may react to pharmaceuticals...ask you doctor or pharmacist..I have a book with Herbs and know drug interactions to check that is invaluable.but don't have time this morning.. will check and write back specifics some time this week if you all are interested in Cat's Claw Herb
HERBS ARE DRUGS ..use extreme caution
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-03-2012)