View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default About H1N1 and MG

Stellatum,

I started a support group in facebook and the first story was about this man that after having H1N1 he started all the MG symptoms. I have read before somewhere...that if you get real strong virus can wake up something you had hidding in your body. I had the H1N1 with body aches, lots..lots, fever, cough and real bad mouth taste that wouldnt let me eat. The cough became a pneumonia pretty quick, I know it cause I could hardly talk. That's when I realized how good was to have a phone with text.

I am very concerned about the medicines. I take quiet a few because since the hospital I started strong tremors. When they are 'unknown' they call them Essential Tremors. I get the for several reasons, one because of my lungs some or the majority of the smells affected me and I start shaking, then I do get tremors if I am in a line waiting or forcing my body, or sometimes even sleeping I start tremors. Tremors make me anscious because I have no control. For them during the day if I have them I take Ativan, and to sleep I take Klonopin (clonopin). I have other medications but I think I will add them in a whole new subject.

Going back to H1N1 I wonder how many had the FLU H1N1 then got sick...seems like it was a trigger.
PRgirl53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote