View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Minaparto,

The xray looks normal from this perspective. There could be some slight neurological thing going. But if you feel it is improving, then it is probably only temporary.

Give it some more time. Another month or so and see how it goes. Hopefully it will continue to improve. Things like this are difficult to diagnose and most of the time they resolve on their own.

There is not much else you can do... but be patient ... avoid touching that area as much as possible and allow some more time.

If your symptoms increase, then have the site evaluated again.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minaparto View Post
Hi and many thanks for your quick reply,
actually yes in my last visit dentist took a X-ray from the area which i am sending it to you right now, also he double checked my gums and believes that nothing is wrong with that ( but when i look at it myself through mirror i see a very very small red line (not pink ) close to the tooth infront of the extraction site, which my dentist believes it is not a big deal). actually when i compare my discomfort with 2-3 month ago it is much less now but you know i just wanna get rid of it and i can not take any tingling itchy pressure like feeling in my mouth any more. Do you believe i should go to a new oral surgeon now or give it more time so some day it might vanish on its own (because i am scared that if anyone touches the area my symptoms might get worse)? and do you think my symptoms are similar to atypical neuralgia (though its not pain and is just discomfort with itchy tingling feeling on right upper palate gum and not the face)?
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote