View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitlyricalive View Post
4 months came and went, my body is dependent on trazadone, 50mg a night, now. the withdrawal, was ruining my life to much and i intervened with the traz.. so really i have made myself irrelevant to this thread, as I am not detoxing without help. skipped a dose of traz and went depersonalized craziness. if someone told me the ***** i tell people i've experienced, or what i utter as i'm experiencing it, during this withdrawal, i would have laughed and thought they were crazy. remember, i took lyrica for 2.5 months, and tramadol at the same time. these are serious drugs folks!! sorry for the rant, sometimes I just feel impatient. take care everyone, much love.

Going to see a real psychiatrist soon.

Eyes, keep us updated.

peace
Hang in there QLL! Hope the surgery helps you!
I understand the feeling of not believing that these withdrawal symptoms could/would happen after discontinuing Lyrica! It seems absurd, until you actually go through it.
I'm back to having good days, just experience migraines off and on.
Neurologist ordered an MRI of my brain and blood work. MRI didn't show anything and the blood work they've gotten back is within normal limits... So, it's not all in my head? These symptoms have to be coming from somewhere though, right?
Until the rest of the blood work comes back I'm just hanging with my migraines and taking a rx for those, not my first choice, but sometimes you gotta find some relief. Glad I don't have to take the migraine meds daily at least.
Keep us updated on your progress QLL! You're not alone!
Take care
EyesWideOpen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote