View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #36

I wonder if Mr. Alfalfee finished making Mrs. Alfalfee's berm...

I wonder if Addy would like to know I unloaded my dishwasher last night and filled it with dirty dishes and turned it on! ...

I wonder about the 10 little birdies outside on my feeders sitting there eating in the rain...and one purdy cardinal sitting in the tree...

I wonder how nice it will be to attend a seminar tomorrow instead of going to work. Been busy as a one armed paper hanger at work. (And I can say that if I'm wantin to, cause I was once married to a one armed paper hanger.)

I wonder about the flower seeds I sowed this weekend. They've been pummeled by rain and probably will all grow in one big spot.

I wonder at how pretty the crabapple blooms are. I wonder if I got them sprayed in time to avoid that darned crabapple blight again this year.

I wonder if I told you I qualify for a CPAP now but have to go back for a THIRD sleep study to wear it all night so they can get the right settings. $389 x 3 sleep studies outta MY pocket hurts. It better work.

I wonder about getting a memory foam mattress topper. I think I will.

I wonder at how much I do like the 'thanks' button we can use on posts. I've found it fun and useful.

I wonder at how much I wish my friends could meet again this year in South Carolina.

I wonder at how glad I was to hear that Mr. & Mrs. Who Moi weren't victims of the Blue Angel crash. That worried me.

I wonder at how simply, wonderfully sweet my grandbaby's kisses are.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote