View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Nerve blocks

I agree with dreambeliever, you need to try a series. The first two I had did nothing for me. But after several I started to notice less pain, but especially noticed less sweating, muscle spasms, emotional "minutes"LOL was able to get a little more rest. Just seemed to calm everything down, it did not go away, but made it so people could be around me without worrying if I was going through the roof when the AC came on or the neighbors dog barking etc. I thought, sometimes a bad thing to do lol, I did not need any more so I told my good Dr. one day I think I"ll skip the shot this month I"m doing so much better. He just looked at me and said OK. About three weeks later I was in his office as sick as a dog--I really do need nerve blocks. I just want to believe that I had gone into remission and wouldn't have problems. I am one of the lucky ones as some people get no relief from nerve blocks. for those people I say an extra prayer, because for a year no one knew what was wrong with me and the PAIN and everything else that goes with RSD was more then I could handle alone. I'll be praying it works for you!!! Good Luck Carose
carose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote