View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanneuro2000 View Post
Thank you for your help. I did a cat scan and an head mri, both of them came normal. The doctor said nothing is wrong. Will what you described show up in the mri? Right now the symptom borders me more in my left. I think it is the left nerve, especially my left leg. I went 2 weeks ago and did a emg test to my left side and I haven't been to my next appointment to get the report. My doctor told me it maybe something in my lower back. I am still waiting to get an mri of my lower back. Sometime I feel some lower back pain to the left side and sometime I feel something is moving in my left leg. I am waiting for the MRI to get an appointment at Barrow clinic in scotsdale. I am also thinking about going to get at diagnostic at Johns Hopkins if nothing work. I think is my left nerve. The pain is more sever in the left side including foot, leg, thigh, shoulder, hand, nerve pulsing on my left forehead, lower back pain to the left.
Jeanne, can you get and post your head ct/mri? and is the tinnitus ringing or pulsatile?
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote