View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I might try Motrin, but I'm finding that simply Ibuprofin makes things pretty tolerable (at least for now), which makes me further suspect it's some sort of inflammation. That said, I'm still unsure/worried about the possibility of an infection and will try to see my general doctor ASAP, especially as he's perhaps the only medical professional in the area that even pretends to actually listen to me.

Anyhow, once again, thanks, and I'll look for Stonyfield yogurt.

- John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
John,

... ^#^$^&^*^(&987!!!! ^^$&^Y*))(E#*&EW& !!!!....
I'm sorry your attempts have been fruitless :/

At this point if you go to the ER they will probably prescribe antibiotics.... but they hopefully would at least take an xray. I don't know why the dentist would not take one???!! What is his problem? I'm so sorry you are going through this nonsense :/

Have you tried taking motrin? Sometimes you can take it in small increments over a period of time and it will offer substantial relief. That may be your best bet until you can get to see that OS in Portland. Small increments meaning 200 mgs every 4-6 hours for several days. This way you are not overloading your liver or kidneys but there is a steady dose of the anti inflammatory in your system.

Can you possibly get to the OS over the holidays in december? Of course you would have to set that up ahead of time.

As for the<< sugarless/sweetenerless/fruitless yogurt>> go to your local supermarket and pick up some Stonyfield Yogurt or some other organic brand.
Oh and you can usually find some organic fruit there too :>

Don't get discouraged.... I totally understand your frustration. I wish I could be of more help to you. Keep in touch....

Bryanna

Last edited by NervousMess; 09-19-2012 at 02:13 AM.
NervousMess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote