View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Puerto Rico! – Europe calling ....(Want to swap?!)

I think the answers you have so far are very interesting…….

Including the unidentified virus!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
...don't knw what I caught.....but I have never hurt tha bad before....fevers abve 102, eye pain, nausea, etc.........after a week I noticed I had problems with ,y vision ( was 20/10 before)............. Granted, looking back I was always, always sick with SOMETHING and had seen my PCP fr years regarding lack of energy, but that bug was the straw that brke the camels back, so to speak..........it was awful. Sadly, I did not go to the dr. ust stayed in bed, so I will never know what it was.....
I was tested positive for EBV before getting myasthenic symptoms and also had some similar symptoms as described above starting in 2008. My virus may not have been an unidentified one but it certainly was a never ending one! (Fever & severe eye pain over 2 months etc etc.) EBV connection to MG is debatable but what is interesting to me is that the onset, slow tempo and severity of my own progressive myasthenic weakness has closely mimicked the pattern of the original virus. Whether the virus transformed into myasthenia as a result I will never know.

Anyhow, good luck with finding more H1N1´ers – I look forward to reading all the info you collect!

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote