View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMSWAUAKJn0

Well, hmmmmmmmm, Bob. Are you expecting this wall to do or become something spectacular? If you aren't, may I suggest that you shift gears, so to speak , and take on a mode of casual observation, or you could paint a pair of eyes on the wall so it can at least stare back. That way, if anyone asks what you are doing you can say that you have entered into a staring contest.

On the other hand., perhaps you should consider keeping a diary of the wall's activity, such as, how it has been a faithful member of your house's support system for many years without complaining once, while it, unselfishly, provided a corner for a local spider to build her web where she engaged in food chain activity. Oh, does your wall have a name or gender? Is your wall French, English, German, or American?

Now, Bob, I could go on and on and on, but I am afraid I am already bordering on insanity. Please do NOT follow my suggestion here.

Seriously, Bob, what meds are you taking, and can you think of anything that might be hindering them from working?

michael
michael7733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote