View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I thank you all for taking the time to read and write about the H1N1 maybe related to Myasthenia Gravis? That's the question. All of you including Gord that had the shot, had a similar situation. Please go back, to the stages you had and think all the symptoms you had. My neurologist told me about a patient DOCTOR that kept promoting the H1N1 SHOT, and now she is just like me...had all the same symptoms. Now my symptoms have a name MYASTHENIA GRAVIS. Gord, you said you felt like an 80 year old man or 70? The same here, I can hardly get up from my own bed. I watched some videos from a research place I think is in Illinois, and they said MG isnt genetic. Is caused by something that triggers the disease.

So far from the groups I am is over 4 people that started MG after having the Swine Flu. I see that the clue year for most was 2009, was the PANDEMIC year of the H1N1. I also read that because you had it once cant come back? NOPE, is false...YOU can get a different kind of virus, maybe weaker maybe stronger.

Please look in your symptoms after the "unknown" or H1N1 virus and see if we are talking the same language. I am trying to find the relation of both. And the more people we can find with the story, maybe we can achieve some research and study about both, and get some answers! Thank you all for your responds, for me is very important because I know I started the MG exactly after the swine flu while I was in the hospital with the severe pneumonia!!!!
PRgirl53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote