View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bob,

I was listening to Tempest while I wrote the e-mail, and at a loud volume to boot. Had "Scarlet Town" on. I can't want to read what you say about this guy. I have listened to him since I was a kid. Got to see him several years ago. His poetry speaks of life as it really is. I also listen over and over so I can understand his poetry. How did you get the words? It wasn't in the CD cover. I was on a list so I would get the copy the day it came out. Is there a way to get them on the internet?
Try also Joe Bonamassa, rock a billy blues artist I found several years ago. I am hooked on him too. I do indeed pay for the music of these guys!
Sometimes people do indeed connect here, and sometimes just at the right moment. I don't know why this happens, but I have been witness to the same thing. The icker I feel, the louder I go..you would think at the age of 60, I would settle some, not in this life anyway. Keep in touch. Let me know what you think about the rest of that CD. Joe's new CD is called "Driving Toward The Daylight" First cut is called "dislocated Boy" you will like it.
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote