View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello MN , and welcome to a great site. it is possible that you have Trigeminal Neuralgia ( T.N. ) like I do and the link to our t.n. forum is .
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum26.html
there is a vast amount of info in the stickies at the very top of the forum and in all the threads below.hope to see you around the forums here Please let us know if you need any help.
sending low pain thoughts to you.
PEACE
BMW (Tina )
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNaranjo View Post
Hello Richie.
My name is Maria, I'm 50 years old. I feel as if you are discribing me! For the past few weeks I started experiencing the EXACT same feeling! Out of no where this weird feeling came to light. I haven'nt had dental work, but my face sure feels like I just stepped out of the dentist office. It's only the right side of my face from below my right eye to my chin. To a point that my teeth ache. I did however go see my doctor and he told me that it may have been due to a severe allergy infection I had, so he put me on a weeks of antibiotics. After about a week there was still no change, so he put me on steroids for the inflammation. He also told me that it might be a tumor that is putting pressure on a nerve cavity. Tomorrow is the last day on the steroids, then I follow up with him next week. He said if there was no improvement, that I would need to schedule a CT scan of my head. Hey good luck with everything and please let me know how you're doing.
Take Care,
Maria
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote