View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default about sleeping

you may just do fine sitting in that anti gravity chair. I have a lazy boy,and icould only sit an hour the first couple of days. All I wanted to do was sleep. I was in bed most of that first week, then started to get up and do, little by little. I started physicial therapy at just four weeks. I thought it too soon, but it wasn't. Hope you get it done soon. The waiting game is no fun. I also walked in the garden that second week every day. I live in a warm climate, florida. If you can get a gel incline pillow at a medical supply place. They are not hard and fit your neck well. It has been two years now, I am off all medication for the first time in ten years. This is a freedom I never knew I could have again. I had this domino effect, after the C6-7, so i was real scared about a re-do and C3-7. My first surgeon was not the best, and he did not address all the issues there were in my neck. didn't find out about that until I got my records. I have other medical issues, but for sure, not to have this one with the neck is a blessing. All my best, and my prayers to you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote