View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default help

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Miss Jill* View Post
I am a Clinical MA, so i do a lot of computer work but i also room a lot of patients, vitals, injections, blood draws, ect. I take care of 7 doctors and room 3 doctors patients on a daily basis. It's an extremely busy practice so i don't really get much down time. I try to do some small stretching at my desk, i also try to take ice breaks as well and try not to over do it at work but somedays are just crazy or we are under staffed and well it's difficult. I know I need to take care of me first before I can take care of others, I think i'm just not use to not being able to go full speed. I did speak w/ my surgeon tonight and told him whats been going on and i seem to be going down hill, he told me that it's prob. inevitable that i'm going to have to have the surgery. It's just a matter of when. So i spoke w/ him about the details of the surgery, he told me that we can skip the botox all together and go ahead and schedule it or I can still try the botox and see how that works, but he doesn't believe that it's going to do much good. He said that people w/ Cervical ribs do really have a good success rate, generally about 10% if that do well. He said that again w/ my case he believes that surgery is inevitable. I am petrified of anesthesia, it took me three trys to go to the oral surgeon to have a tooth pulled.
Hi i was wondering are u going to do the operation as i have to do mine 13 october
mrs.j is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote