View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi zygopetalum and Jo*Mar

Well I got a heck of a post from my son yesterday. There is a huge trojon horse out there that is effecting 43% of computers in this country. It was even on the national news last night. Firewall does no good. My son wound up sending virus back to the sender, or he hacked the hackers. The Government is getting into the trouble, because it is effecting their computers as well. My son said to tell NT, that when I got this virus, I didn't do anything wrong, or go to or open anything unusual. I have Norton too and it didn't stop this from happening. Right now this viruse thinks it has reached me, it has been misinformed, so it leaves me alone. Over the course of the next few weeks, there are directions out, to get rid of it completely. If this happens to you, a screen will come up and say "silver alert" AVG is also disabled when this happens. You can't actully do anything at all besides a hard shut down. I have the information on the virus from my son, but don't know how to send it on to this site for you all to read. I don't like these dirty tricks people do. Actully thousands are hired to do exactly that. Just be careful. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote