View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, after thinking about this for a day or two, I think i'm going to tell Dr. Donahue to just get the process started for surgery. It's going to take a while for the surgery to get approved due to this being a Workmans Comp. Case. My other doctor the Neurosurgeon that is here in maine told me that workmans comp is going to fight me on this because i was born w/ the extra ribs. Funny though I never had an issue w/ them or any of these symptoms until i started this job, any who thats a whole different story. So while this battle is occuring, i'm going to see if i can still have the botox done which is scheduled for OCT. 4 because like I said i'm pretty sure that it's going to be a battle for these people to pay. That way i'll be able to see if the botox will give me any relief in the mean time. I was discussing this with husband, (after i broke down and cried) I need to get someone else's opinion on this who see's me everyday and see's how much i suffer. To reassure me that i'm not making a hasty decision while in pain. He said " Botox is only temporary, I think that you need to get this fixed so you can be yourself again, I hate seeing you in pain and i know that you are very uncomfortable, so lets just do it and we will take it a day at a time."

Mrs. J do you have cervical ribs? who are you having surgery w/ ?
*Miss Jill* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote