View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
There is a connection to virus, and some dang disease following it. I got a virus of some horrible nature when I was 29. After 20 or so doctors, wondering why my hair was falling out in clumps, I went to Mayo clinic. Auto immune diseases have this connetion. I now have 4 different auto immune problems. fun fun fun. In my case my t @ B lymphosytes are not in sink, and attack me as a forien object. I wish you all the best. I am sorry you have MG ginnie
Ginnie, I am curious as to what other autoimmune diagnosis you have with MG. I have asthma, eczema, psoriasis. I am being evaluated for psoriatic arthristis and MG. Also I have RSD that has been in remission for 15 years. Now I am reading that they think RSD is autoimmune too. I had a tumor removed from my thyroid 30 years ago, they left half my thyroid. They removed 2 parathyroids too. My TSH has been up and down for years. I often wondered if I had Hashimoto's thyroiditis. They only tested me for thyroid antibodies once and they were negative.

I keep wondering if the RSD, thyroid and MG are all related. They have very similar symptoms.

kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote