View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Anacrusis, thanks for the experiences with CFS and MG, that makes a lot of sense.

Abby, thanks for the info on the testing so that I know what they're doing when I go in, my appt is in 2.5 wks.

Rest definitely helps me, I always feel better in the morning then slowly get worse as the day goes by and then I'm fighting fatigue by the time I drive home. And then it starts all up again the next day, I have no problems getting ready in the morning, going up and down the stairs, fixing my hair and makeup, but then when I come home I just want to collapse. When I drive home, I'm fighting fatigue and for some arm muscles always really kill me trying to hold the steering wheel on the way home. They just want to drop and be limp like a rag doll.

Also, even though I don't have the eyelid drooping, I notice that I'm always squinting on the drive home, because my eyes just want to close and I'm tensing them and squinting to hold them open. I realized just recently that I do that all the time when I get fatigued. Does anyone else ever realize they were doing something like that for a long time, just compensating for something but don't even realize it?
Azriel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote