View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default pain an invisible disease that becomes a journey to our souls of searching for answer

to answers ro your pain ive been on many of these and i have difficult time with toleratin medications but some of the depression medications do help but after awhile they may need to be altered and or changed to benefit if at all. I also have narrowing of the cervical spine stenolis, generative diease both of the neck and lower back as well have osteoarthritis in both of these and on top of all of these i have fibromyalgia, bilateral carpal tunnel, shoulder problems mostly the right one and is difficult to get anything done as well i'm not a candiate for surgery i know how you feel and i live pain daily to chronic in most levels and that most dr's don't support your symptoms if theres a history of mental issues least to say they don't support your pain as pysical least to say but youy feel it and its like weighing you down... i really know what's its like to not get the support, help and treatment one should inquire to get one better and feel that your on your own , i feel this way alot becauuse ther really hasn't been any dr's to pinpoint the various symptoms of my many complaints none of which haven't been really sucessful in my treatment here anyway... even going to the er will run up your bills and sometimes can be a waisted trip, i've had gone to the er many times and none of which could be helpful in finding the main source of the problem or problems of my pain. I wish you luck and hope you get better, find a nerologist and a good one can be very chaleenging at times due to this field of dr's is limited in the area i live at this time , one that's hard to get into is enogh to say this is the one in getting the treatment one would hope can be helped. Do you have fibromyalgia? some of your symptoms are similar to mine.
christy fetters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote