View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Heart Hi cait/ fellow immune plagued folks

Virus started, then alopecia universalis, asthma, arthritis (severe) barretts esophagus (yes connected) degenerative joint disease, degenerative disk disease, RSD or PN and a partridge in a pear tree. fun fun fun. I don't have MG. but have been tested for that as well as several biopies of thyroid. Have upper GI on monday, biopsy as barrretts is pre-cancer. All this stuff is related. No doubt in my mind, or in any of my doctors minds either. I was in a trial study for 10 years, with an auto-immunosupressant called DNCB. I was healthy for the trial. soon as I quit, well it all came back and with a vengance. Had TypeII Asian flu, 2003 took 8 weeks to kick, now that is not normal....got it on a cruise, no surprise there, that is the last floating petri dish I go on!. I am sorry we all suffer from these things. I have a feeling after reading Silent Spring by Rachael Carson, that contaminants in the enviromnent, kicked the whole shebang off. The book is worth reading to those who suffer from auto immune diseases. I wish all of you the very best, and I will keep us in my prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote