View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thank u lots of times i cannot type and so i can\t answer fast or i tell the same story over again. so dont be disappointed in me as a pen-pal
i can give you my e=mail address too but don't get mad when i try to start world war three because i can't actually do that; somebody made that up; and
people get mad abuot things i say but i dont do bad things i just say sometimesthe wrong things or not approppriate to that awdience
people are not afraid of parkinsons but they are afraid of poeple who are out of their tree but IT IS NOT MY TREE i dont try to hide it much anymore andd they want me to be like i was 10 years ago but i was acting then not acting now and then they are mad that i used to be one person to them but actually i was somebody else; well it is also because they only let you be one way and i got too tired to pretend any more and so started to talk bout 2 years ago or 3 and i never shut up since so i am using up more than my share of oxygen and empathy and attentoin but it is jyst a phase i am going through and i dont know if i bel eive that either and so i keep writing stuff like this where it is all about me me me and myself and I and only a few people know how to change the channel, the rest of what i say is all like a late-nite infomercial for the electric vacuum that finds your marbles again
I put on this reassuring voice that these are friendly lost marbles and there is no reason to evacuate the neighborhood just because i walk down the street, you know. It's safe now, come back down from the hills ands return to your houses and lets agree not to tell about the general panic of the summer of '12.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (09-22-2012)