View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks leesa,

The report was awful! they said due to motion artifact of the mid-cervical spine the images were obscured, therefore the mid cervical spine is MOST LIKELY normal... that is my problem area, I dont see how they can assume that since they are saying they cant see it, especially considering I have the images and I can clearly see a few issues! The only thing they said they could see was ventral remodeling of the cervical cord at c56 level....I posted a picture of the c56 level slice... Also they said there were no other interval changes from my previous mri, which was protruding disc at c56 that contacts the cervical cord and further reduces diameter to 7mm, as well as a bulging disc at c67 that does not contact the cord....

If you read some of my recent posts you will see what has happened to me after my injection that I feel went terribly wrong, and Im trying to find out if the needle went into my cord, or punctured it... Im wondering if that is why my cord is remodeled at that level...I can not really find any info anywhere about ventral remodeling of the cervical cord....Only thing I have found is remodeling of the spinal cord due to spinal cord injury... and syrinx's...Ive seen images of mri's with these problems and have been trying to compare my images... Ide like to hear others thoughts and opinons or advice or whatever you can offer....thanks for taking the time to help me! I appreciate it!!!
hmarie18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote