View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((((Abbie)))) that's a lot of worry on your plate...

Well, I'm slowly but surely getting my condo in order, I took a bunch of pictures down to rearrange them ... they sat around for a few weeks... then they went back up in the same place
The only good thing is that I used those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.... where the pics had made marks.... and that stuff really works! Of course... now the whole wall needs cleaning to match the clean spots

Life is a vicious circle when it comes to "clean".

My family (3 sons and their significant others) and Grand-Addy and my "was"band all went to the beach last night for fish and chips. It was the kind of place where if you order one piece, you get 2 and so on! We're all scattered around the lower mainland (a good hour drive for all of them to congregate at my place) so these times are special. Grand-Addy loves it when we all get together. She didn't stay for a sleep-over so I'm fresh as a fiddle today!

The tv is on and I'm settling in to do some crocheting... I'm a little hesitant to try and sell my creations. I've had a lot of encouragement from friends and really have the ability to do it... its my mind that keeps me in stall mode!

Stay healthy my friends , Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-23-2012), Alffe (09-23-2012), barbo (09-23-2012), Lara (09-28-2012)