View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 02:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default pain in feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagerjoe View Post
hello. i am new here. i have seen a lot of doctors about my problem. i had to take off work for 6 months to get tests and try to find out what was going on. i believe whatever it is, has been progressing over the years. some of the doctors say i have neuropathy in my feet. it is like no pain i can describe. i also have arthritis in my knees and back to go with all the pain i have in my feet. i cant stand any more than 2 hrs at a time.the pain starts getting really bad. sometimes i wake up and get out of the bed and pain is already beginning. i have to walk slow because i never know when my knee or ankles might give out and make me fall. the pain comes all of a sudden without warning. i need to work..but it is killing me. i have gone back to work for 2/ 4 hrs days. i cant even stand this. by the time i get off work, i go home and go to bed to stop the pain. this have really affected my life tremendously. i just got married 3 yrs ago. everything started about 8 months after we were married. had to have a stent put in my heart. had to have another one put in 2 yrs later. none of this is bothering me right now. i am so consentrating on how to relieve the pain in my feet. i need to be able to do this again. i really cant work with this pain. does anyone have this type of pain in their feet? is there anything out there to help me?
I have peripheral neuropathy which is short for nerve damage in feet causinf severe pain. I have had the '"Dellon Procedrue" which is not an answer. I get really good pain relief with 'Lyrica" taken three times a day. Please get an
rx fron your doc. good luck
cjbonifay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote