View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 03:17 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I love it! These stories actually had me laughing so hard my grandson came in to check on me. Maybe he had seen that utterly forgettable expose on marijuana from the 1930s; the one where everyday people took a hit, began laughing hysterically and then murdered their friends.

He knows I smoked pot once (1957 until 1979). I only smoked it once, but that one time was continuous throughout more than two decades. He may have heard me say something about asking someone I know who lives in Oregon to send me some seeds, so he might have thought the crop had been planted, harvested and smoked, and once I finished laughing I would come in and kill him and his grandmother. Whatever.

Jose, a thousand words and not one describing the changes your face went through during you ever more dangerous approach to the beastie. No problem, I created my own visuals. I'm just not quite sure I captured the essence of exactly how wide your eyes were as you tried to simultaneously look for the thing in the tub, on the curtain, and even the ceiling. Ya gotta have really big eyes to capture all of that at once, but I have no doubt that you did.

More big game hunting posts, please...Vic

And Jose: just one more Bubba story, please. For old times' sake.

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 04-25-2007 at 03:20 AM. Reason: why not?
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote