View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisainvegas View Post
I am currently looking for a Neuro in my area. When I was DX with this I lived in So California, and had a Wonderful Neurologist but I was in complete remission so I didn't need one. I am hoping that this is just a fair up and the MG has not come back full blown. I am leary about just choosing any Neurologist because I have had bad experiences in the past.
I'm in Vegas as well. I was referred by my primary care doctor to Dr. Luis Diaz. His office is in the Summerlin Hospital Medical Offices on Town Center, just south of Summerlin Parkway. So far he's been very responsive and seems well-experienced with MG.

I've only gone to him once (I started having noticeable symptoms in early July and was just diagnosed with MG on August 29), but he's already aggressively treating it. I just got done my five day loading dose of IVIg this past Friday and a couple of the nurses said that they deal a lot with his office and find him to be one of the best in town, including one nurse who was seeing him for another neurological disorder.

Good luck!

Adam
hajile99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lisainvegas (09-23-2012)