View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Do you have trouble talking? In addition to it hurting from talking, I'm definitely mumbling. Speaking of pins and needles...it almost feels like my tongue is falling asleep???
Exactly... my tongue always feels like it's falling asleep.

When I first wake I sound like I am slurring my words something fierce. This can last for a few hours to all day. RSD also is down my throat....It's terrible. My voice will change pitch from low to high...back and forth all day. I know it's related to the RSD as it doesn't hurt...it's just annoying.

I used to be the first one done eating as I hated sitting at the kitchen table. Now, I'm the last one done....as I have to let my dinner cool, my drink warm, and time for me to adapt to it all.

I love spicy foods....but my tongue hates them now!!!! Don't know for sure what the issue there is... RSD related??? Not sure but my guess is yes.

If you have any other questions shoot them my way... I'm no expert but I will let you know how I handle things..... I have RSD from Head to Toe and everywhere in between. Inside and out.

gentle hugs
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LIT LOVE (09-23-2012), PhyllisJ (09-24-2012)