View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question What should I do??

I just feel like giving up at this point. I realize that this tingling is all my fault due to my cocaine binge in August. I wanted to be a truck driver, but now it seems impossible with this tingling. It started in my left toes (now its gone, but has moved to my left. My MRI from the hospital was fine (I think I had a transient ischemic attack). My doctor recently took an x-ray of my left leg which was fine and I have an appointment to get a Nerve Conduction Study on Oct,19. The neurologist I went to see doesn't want to treat me because I told him about my cocaine binge thinking that would have helped him diagnose me and treat me (he thinks I'm on drugs, but I don't smoke, drink, and I have been clean of cocaine for four yrs before this incident). The dr at the hospital reffered me to see their neurologist, but he has one bad review online from a patient.

I don't want to wait to long and not get treated and tested. I'm only 28yrs old and i have to face the fact that I might be like this forever. I started taking 5,000 mcgs of b12, but the tingling is still there (it's not in my toes anymore, but in my legs). My mom keeps saying to give it time and maybe it will go away and have faith and to continue to pursue my dreams (easier said than done).
Tj3590 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote