View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am already flying to Tampa to see neuro, dr. Clifton gooch who is chair of neurology dept at usf. Each visit costs me a day of travel and about $300-350 in travel expenses but I found him after multiple here in south Florida that were completely unacceptable condescending and not very nice.

Also I am starting to think they make you wait for your appointment so long because then you are too exhausted, bored fom waiting around to remember to ask, tell them everything. Last time I saw him I wrote everything down beforehand and gave it to him and for whatever reason I think he thought it was too much, overkill and seemed to not want to read it all which ichalked up to fact that He had accommodated my travel and had just done three tests taking couple hours and was running behind.
He has been responsive to my requests to changes to treatment and it has only been 2 months but I was sick before and still. Anyway, now I am just ranting, sorry.

What could second opinion possibly be other than alternate treatment plan which I think I have reviewed, been able to know what those are?
StephC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote