View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

My daughter is always seeing "huge" spiders so i go to check it out and they are TINY! she is a totally girly girl! scared of moths even!

But - I remember back when about 8 mos.pregnant with first kid- we were remodeling the house. The bathtub had only a clear plastic for walls till we got the surround in place.
So I was leaning back soaking in the tub and a mouse appeared from the corner right by my shoulder and ran along the edge of the tub behind the plastic! I was up and jumping around screaming!
of course it split fast at that- but I stuck to showers after that until all was sealed up and finished.

another time - one morning we found a bat just clinging to the wall in the hallway - I must have walked past it twice with out seeing it... EEEEWWWW

lucky- a son was still home so we managed to sweep it into a bucket and get it back outside. but iicckk

bats like to live in the chimney of the wood stove too- sometimes they will get all the way to the stove and can't find the way out.

so a few times we opened the stove to make a fire and a bat would fly out.
hubby was home for those times - nothing like a bat flying around your house to liven things up!