Thread: c5 c6 problems
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 11:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
those are the same exact things I have to .word for word.and I get those nerve block shots and they gave me "gabapetin400mg".(but they also found that I have "fibro","Tear",disc 4 is craked,and disc7).my left shoulder bother me to were the pain would shoot down to.so they did surgery on that to.but any way.after almost 2to 4yrs.still suffer with it.its difficult to treat this.it took me out of work permently(SSDI).don't know why its always the left side.i don't know about you but now I keep a "pain diary"so next time I go to my Dr.for my visit.i can let him know .its to much to recall each day "how I felt"
I had my first RFA two days ago. The procedure went pretty well. I thought the second set of facet injections I went through were more painful than the RFA. It wasn't too bad until they got to the C6-C7 level. I had pain shooting down my left shoulder and arm when he started working on that level. Right now, I'm still pretty sore but I'm managing ok I guess. I've been taking it very easy and using a lot of ice. My neck is fairly swollen on the left side.

I'm having the RFA done on my right side within the next 2 weeks and then we wait and see how that works. I really hope I get a good result from these.
ginnie (10-15-2012)