View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie,

You are too kind, thank you. I feel so embarrased when I get my "mouth going before my brain gets going". And that's happening alot since these illnesses took over my life.

Believe me not only was I depressed but I am still mad as @*#% that this has happened to me. I was always a very independent person and these illnesses have taken that away from me. I fight that feeling everyday. I so want to get in my car (behind the steering wheel) and go shopping or to the plant store instead of getting in the passenger seat (because I can't drive anymore) and go to the grocery store. There's no reason to go shopping because I don't need anything more to go Krogering!

Anyway here I go again - yak, yak, yak. I always blame that on the southern part of me. My husband says I would talk to a fence post and when we had two dogs years ago (and only a couple of cats) and would walk them (the dogs not the cats) in the neighborhood, we would pass a fence he'd say "don't you want to stop and talk to the fence post". He's lucky to still be on this earth!

At least if I can make you smile I feel productive! Take care. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Becky
Southern Bell
Southern Bell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote