View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks to all for your replies

I can only hope and pray I'll be one of those who are aprroved on the first try but since I'm not a lucky person,I doubt it happens. My problem is I'm single with no kids and no savings so I have no way to pay rent,bills. I have 2 sisters that live here in town but neither one is in a position to help out financially. I can move in with the younger sister if I have to but I have OCD and a problem with germs,etc and I know it will be hard for me. Also,they have a 6yr girl who I love dearly and she can't seem to understand that I can't do everything with her like I used to. Plus they are a loud group and I need peace and quiet since I'm in bed quite alot lately. they don't really havce room for me,they have a 2 bedroom duplex. I just don't know yet what to do.

I've read in other places that people who are low income and don't have many assets are able to be on SSI till the decision is reached for SSd then have to pay the SSI back out of their back pay. I don't have any income and no assets worth anything anymore.
Red Flowers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Gracemary (10-25-2012)